Finished and gone

Yesterday’s moebius cowl was frogged and returned to a ball of yarn. Ribbet.

A new version of the cowl is on the needles with the correct stitch count, after I took another look at Cat Bordhi’s video. The yarn is too pretty to be a mistake.

A couple of weeks ago, I finished weaving six twill placemats.

They have found a new home.

They looked better in person – a little narrow with a short fringe. I used 3/2 cotton and a draft from Twills on Four Shafts. I surprised myself with the pattern. I am still working on reading drafts and visualizing the woven fabric. I really shouldn’t be surprised.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.