Finished and gone

Yesterday’s moebius cowl was frogged and returned to a ball of yarn. Ribbet.

20130303-183225.jpg
A new version of the cowl is on the needles with the correct stitch count, after I took another look at Cat Bordhi’s video. The yarn is too pretty to be a mistake.

A couple of weeks ago, I finished weaving six twill placemats.

20130303-213210.jpg
They have found a new home.

20130303-190509.jpg
They looked better in person – a little narrow with a short fringe. I used 3/2 cotton and a draft from Twills on Four Shafts. I surprised myself with the pattern. I am still working on reading drafts and visualizing the woven fabric. I really shouldn’t be surprised.

20130303-212234.jpg

http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js